The website www.kofinas.gr (hereinafter the "Website") was designed, developed and owned by KOFINAS SA, with headquarters in Agia Paraskevi, Athens, on Mesogeion Avenue no. 519, with VAT number 081136701, D.O.Y F.A.E. of Athens and with No. GEMI 001290201000 (hereinafter "the Company").
The use of the Website is governed by these terms and conditions, which users are requested to read and comply with. The use of the Website implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PROHIBITION OF REPUBLISHMENT
The copyright of the content of this website, including without limitation all documents, files, texts, images, videos, graphics, components and code contained in it and the general image of the website, are the intellectual and industrial property of this website unless otherwise specified and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
Website logos and trademarks may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of the company.
Unless otherwise specified, copying for commercial purposes, modifying or reproducing part or all of the contents of this website in any form, based on it and / or its content, or incorporating into other websites, the electronic systems recovery is prohibited. No link on this website may be included on any other website without the prior written approval of the company.
The user agrees and undertakes not to use the website for the following:
– Sending, publishing or transmitting in any way any content that is or can be considered for any reason unethical (offends good morals, social values, minors, etc.) or illegal or, in general, offends, damages or damages the company or any third party and their legal assets,
– Send, post or transmit in any way any content that users do not have a right to transmit under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of business relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements), as well as any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of a third party or contains malware intended to disrupt, damage, destroy or tamper with the operation of any software or computer software,
– Any other intentional or unintentional violation of applicable legislation,
– Any collection or storage of personal data about other users.
Without prejudice to any other right of the company, any use contrary to the above may result in the interruption of the services provided without any notice. The user agrees that the company is not responsible for any breach of the above obligations by the user.
– The prices of the products listed in the Prefab price list and in the Flexyhome Catalog are in euros and do not include Base, VAT, AND Transport.
– The Company has the right, and the user of the Website accepts it, to freely configure the prices of products and services, at any time without prior information to the users of the website, who will be informed of the current price from the Website. Although we take due care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices shown on this Website are accurate, errors may occur.
When is your personal data used?
Subscription to the newsletter and the sending of updates: To subscribe to the newsletters and the sending of updates, you must provide us with your email address. With your registration and corresponding consent, you will be able to enjoy all our updates.
Ways we can contact you:
2) Conventional correspondence
3) Customized online advertising
Personal data collected:
– First name. We collect the first and last names of our customers and the names of our customers' contact persons when they express interest in our products or sign up for our newsletter.
– Email address. We collect the email address of our customers and customer contacts when they express interest in our products or sign up for our newsletter.
- Address. We collect visitors' home or business address when they sign up for our newsletter, and conventional mail has been selected by the user as the method of communication.
- Phone number. We collect the phone number when they express their interest in one of our products or when they sign up for our newsletter in order to provide our services better and faster.
– Other Address Details. We collect the other address details (City, Country, Postal Code) when you subscribe to our newsletter and it has been selected by the user as a method of communication or conventional mail.
We try to minimize the risk to your rights and freedoms by not collecting sensitive personal data about you.
Retention time of your personal data
– We keep the personal data of the persons who registered for the newsletters indefinitely and until these persons declare to us that they no longer wish to receive newsletters and/or promotional material from us.
– For more information about where and for how long your personal data is kept you can contact at [email protected] (Name: Diakatos Dimitrios, contact phone number 2299087899 – ext. 216).
Guarantees we take to protect your data
When you give us your personal data, we take steps to ensure that it is kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organizational measures to protect it. We update and review the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. We limit access to your personal data to only those employees who need to know that data in order to provide benefits or services to you. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or alteration:
- cloudflare (https://www.cloudflare.com/gdpr/introduction/)
- Mailchimp security measures: (mailchimp.com/gdpr/).
Links to other websites
You have the right to request access to your personal data, which we process. In addition, you have the following rights:
– Right to correct or delete (in certain cases) your personal data.
– Right to restrict the processing or object to the processing of your personal data.
– Right (subject to conditions) to receive your personal data in order to use it anywhere else.
– In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing for the period before the withdrawal of your consent.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/).