Quality Policy – Environment – EHS
The company KOFINAS PREFABRICATED HOUSES SA The object of its business activity is the design, construction, marketing and installation of prefabricated buildings.
Basic commitments of the company are:
- the provision of a stable and high level of quality services
- and the full satisfaction of the requirements of its customers, and the protection of the environment and the EHS
In addition, the company is committed to:
- the compliance of its services and practices with the applicable Legislation and the relevant Regulatory framework,
- the prevention of environmental damage,
- taking appropriate measures to prevent, reduce and eliminate risks and threats to health and safety in the company’s workplace,
- to provide the appropriate working environment and safe working conditions to prevent and prevent injuries and occupational diseases,
- reducing the waste it produces and promoting recycling practices, reducing the consumption of energy and natural resources,
- to encourage employee consultation and involvement in matters relating to health and safety at work.
Management ensures the achievement of the above commitments through:
- the implementation of the Single Management System (SMS) in full compliance with the requirements of the standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 and the improvement of its efficiency through periodic audits, reviews and analysis of the relevant risk,
- the continuous training, information and training of its executives in order to promote the goals of the Company in each of their activities,
- providing adequate resources for the implementation of the SMS and environmental management,
- Objectives, the implementation of which is reviewed and evaluated in order to eliminate or reduce the negative impact on the quality of its services, the environment and the EHS.
The constant effort for the continuous improvement of the Services and the SMS, is the main concern of the Company and the philosophy of each of its employees.