The website www.kofinas.gr (hereinafter the “Website”) was designed, developed and belongs to KOFINAS SA, based in Agia Paraskevi, Athens, at Mesogeion Avenue no. 519, with Tax Identification Number 081136701, Tax Office ATHENS and with No. GEMI 001290201000 (hereinafter “the Company”).
The use of the Website is governed by these terms and conditions, which users are required to read and comply with. The use of the Website implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PROHIBITION OF REPUBLICATION
The copyright of the content of this website, including, without limitation, all documents, files, texts, images, videos, graphics, components and code contained therein as well as the general image of the website, are the intellectual and industrial property of this website unless otherwise specified and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
The logos of the website as well as the trademarks may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of the company.
Unless otherwise specified, the copying for commercial purposes, modification or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, based on it and / or its content, or the integration into other websites, of the electronic systems recovery, is prohibited. No link to this website may be included in any other website without the prior written approval of the company.
The user agrees and undertakes not to use the website for the following:
- Posting, publishing or transmitting in any way any content that is or may be deemed for any reason immoral (offends good morals, social values, minority, etc.) or illegal or, in general, offends, harms or damages the company, or any third party and their legal assets,
- Submitting, publishing or transmitting in any way any content for which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidential agreements), and any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of the software or contains malicious software for the purpose of interrupting, causing damage to, destroying or equipping the operation of any software or computer software,
- Any other intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law,
- Any collection or storage of personal data about other users.
Without prejudice to any other rights of the company, any use contrary to the above may result in termination of the services provided without notice. The user agrees that the company is not responsible for any breach of the above obligations by the User.
- The prices of the products listed in the Prefabricated Price List and in the Flexyhome List are in euros and do not include Base, VAT, AND Shipping.
- The Company has the right and the user of the Website accepts it, to freely configure the prices of products and services, at any time without prior notice to the users of the website, who will be informed of the current price by the Website. While we take due care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices displayed on this Website are accurate, errors may occur.
When is your personal data used?
Subscribe to the newsletter and send updates: To subscribe to the newsletters and send the update you must provide us with your e-mail address (email). With your registration and the corresponding consent, you will be able to enjoy all our updates.
Ways we can contact you:
2) Conventional correspondence
3) Customized electronic advertising
Personal data collected:
- Name. We collect the names (first name, last name) and the surnames of our customers and the names of our customers’ contact persons when they express their interest in our products or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Email address. We collect the email address of our customers and the contact persons of our customers when they express their interest in our products or when they subscribe to our newsletter.
- Address. We collect the home or residence address of the visitors when they subscribe to our newsletter, and the conventional mail has been selected by the user as the means of communication.
- Phone number. We collect the phone number when they express their interest in one of our products or when subscribing to our newsletter to provide our services better and faster.
- Other Address Information. We collect the other address information (City, Country, Postal Code) when subscribing to our newsletter and it has been selected by the user as a way of communication or conventional mail.
We strive to minimize the risk of your rights and freedoms by not collecting sensitive personal data concerning you.
Retention time of your personal data
- We keep the personal data of the persons who subscribed to the newsletters indefinitely and until these persons tell us that they no longer wish to receive newsletters and / or promotional material from us.
- For more information about where and for how long your personal data is kept you can contact [email protected] (Name: Diakatos Dimitrios, contact phone 2299087899 – ext. 216).
Guarantees we receive to protect your data
When you provide us with your personal data, we take steps to ensure that it is kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organizational measures to protect them. We update and control the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees who need to know this data in order to provide benefits or services to you. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or alteration:
Mailchimp security measures: (mailchimp.com/gdpr/).
Links to other sites
You have the right to request access to your personal data, which we process. In addition, you have the following rights:
- The right to correct or delete (in some cases) your personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing or objection to the processing of your personal data.
- The right (under certain conditions) to receive your personal data so that you can use it anywhere else.
- In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/).