Construction Ways of Prefabricated Houses / Manufacturing a Prefabricated House
unstoppable wall panel production, enables the company to stand in the advantageous position where large amounts of building materials are imported. Through massive import, better prices are achieved by enabling the company to buy the ‘expensive’ (for the Greek market) top quality building materials worldwide..
Types and Advantages of Wall Panel Timber :
- Swedish: Extremely compact
- Pine: Better Moisture Resistance achieved
- Dried: Long term furnaced timber (for weeks), by undergoing a natural deworming process and reaching the ideal humidity level of 15-16%, for house construction.
- Ecological: Timber type which is free of chemical loads, also adopting the Swedish Timber Industry policy aiming at the absorption of carbon dioxide.
- Planned: With perfectly flat surfaces which, in conjunction with the factory connection methods, achieves a perfect assembly of no margins at all, for all construction parts of the house.
- C24 class: Of great mechanical strength, by displaying up to 80% more carrying capacity when compared to conventional timber.
The OSB Wall panel is :
- Canadian from the LP factory by offering maximum mechanical strength and ultimate quality on an International Level. Being the first in worldwide production, this particular OSB is imported in Greece by Kofinas Company for your house construction..
- Waterproof which acts like a moisture shield for the house.