How It's Made
The continuous production of masonry of the KOFINAS company gives us the advantage of being able to import large quantities of building materials. With the mass import, better prices are achieved and thus we are able to buy the "expensive" (for Greek construction data) construction materials which are of the highest quality in the world market.
Materials such as:
Masonry timber, which is:
- Swedish: which means it is very compact.
- Pine: which means greater resistance to moisture.
- Dryer: which means that the wood is cured for weeks and disinfected naturally and not chemically (like green wood), while the humidity reaches the ideal, for residential construction, level of 15-16%.
- Ecological: which means that the wood does not contain chemical loads and that the policy of the Swedish Wood Industry contributes to the absorption of carbon dioxide.
- Planned: which means that it has perfectly flat surfaces, which, in combination with the factory connections, achieve absolute assembly and zero joints in all the construction parts of the house.
- Class C24: which means that it has very high mechanical strengths showing up to 80% a higher load-bearing capacity than ordinary construction timber.
The OSB armoring of masonry, which is:
- Canadian, factory LP: which means maximum mechanical strength and superior quality worldwide! It is no coincidence that this particular OSB is the first in global production and that in Greece it is imported for your homes by the KOFINAS company.
- Waterproof: which means it acts as a moisture barrier for the home.