How is a prefabricated house constructed?
The continuous masonry production production of company, gives us the advantage of being able to import large amounts of building materials. With the mass import we can achieve better prices, thus we are able to buy the “expensive” (for the Greek market) building materials, which are of the best quality worldwide.
The timber of the masonry, which is:
- Swedish: which means that it is really compact.
- Pine: which means better moisture resistance.
- Dried: which means that the timber is furniced for weeks, undergoing a natural deworming process, and also reaches the ideal, for house construction, level of humidity which is 15-16%.
- Ecological: which means that the timber does not contain chemical loads and that the policy of the Swedish Timber Industry aids with the absorption of carbon dioxide.
- Planned: which means that it has perfectly flat surfaces which, in conjunction with the factory connection methods, we can achieve a perfect assembly with no margins at the joints for all the construction parts of the house.
- C24 class: which means that it has great mechanical strength, showing up to 80% more carrying capacity when compared to conventional timber.
The OSB shielding for the masonry, which is:
- Canadian, from the LP factory: which means maximum mechanical strength and superior quality on an international level ! This specific OSB, being the first in worldwide production, is imported in Greece for your houses by .
- Water resistant: which means that it acts as a moisture barrier for your house.