KOFINAS SA, in continuous research and studies that it continues to do together with its specialized team of engineers as well as with its specialized associates, has also dealt with the part of photovoltaics, in order to be able to develop the prefabricated houses it constructs.
Photovoltaics are the industrial layout of many photovoltaic cells in a row. In other words, they are technical semiconductors, which are joined together in order to create an electrical circuit in series.
You can now win in this way too. Because now you can:
BECOME A PRODUCER OF ELECTRICITY FROM PHOTO VOLTAGES
DEPEND ON POWER & MAKE MONEY!
The new NET-METERING program enables the consumer (private or business), by installing photovoltaics, to generate cheap electricity on its own and cover a significant part or all of its electricity consumption with significant economic benefits, while protecting it from future increases. at the price of electricity.
The major benefits of NET-METERING for the consumer are:
- Protects it from future increases in electricity prices, because offsetting is energy, not accounting
- Εxempts him from the Regulated Colors charge (ETMEAR-HEDNO-ADME) for the part of the energy it produces
- Ηas an increase in the energy category of the property due to RES energy generation and
- Τhere is no revenue from the sale of energy that can be taxed.
The company KOFINAS SA with its partners is your ideal partner in NET METERING nationwide. Trust our company, with its specialized partners and their many years of experience in the field of photovoltaics.
See the significant financial benefits for businesses & individuals!
EXAMPLE FOR PRIVATE (Indicative cost of PV system 4.0 kW: € 6,000, including VAT)
|In this example, the individual – self-producer has a total benefit of approximately € 22,000 in 25 years (as long as the Settlement Agreement lasts). Purchase price of electricity (€ / kWh): 0.185 Annual Performance (Electric current generated): 6,000 kWh Repayment: about 6-7 years Funding: ‘Equity|
EXAMPLE FOR COMPANY (Indicative cost of PV system 7 kW: 7,000 € without VAT)
|In this example, the company – self-producer has a total benefit of approximately € 36,000 before taxes in 25 years (as long as the Settlement Agreement lasts). Purchase price of electricity (€ / kWh): 0.165 Annual Performance (Electric current generated): 10,500 kWh Repayment: about 5 years Funding: ‘Equity|
* The assumptions made for the above examples are: 1. Energy efficiency 1,500 kWh / kWp, 2. Average annual productivity decline fb panels 0.6%, 3. Average annual increase in electricity tariffs 2%, 4. Annual operating costs 4% of the initial investment (with an annual adjustment of 1%) and 5 . Investment financing with own funds. The return on investment and financial benefit depends on: the size of the PV system, the geographical location of the property, the available area, any shadows in the photovoltaic (adjacent buildings, chimneys, etc.), the height of energy consumption (the higher it is). , the greater) and the way of financing